中国开发网: 论坛: 搞笑奇文: 贴子 507385
haitao
最牛的翻译
最牛的翻译

1. we two who and who?

咱俩谁跟谁阿


2. how are you ? how old are you?

怎么是你,怎么老是你?


3. you don't bird me,I don't bird you

你不鸟我,我也不鸟你


4. you have seed I will give you some color to see
see,brothers!together up !

你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!


5. hello everybody!if you have something to say,they
say! if you have nothing to say,go home!!

有事起奏,无事退朝


6. you me you me

彼此彼此


7. You Give Me Stop!!

你给我站住!


8. know is know noknow is noknow

知之为知之,不知为不知…


9. WATCH SISTER

表妹

10.dragon born dragon,chicken

born chicken,mouse's sons can

make hole!!


龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子会打洞!



11.American Chinese not enough

美中不足


12.one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people
die

车祸现场描述



13.heart flower angry open

心花怒放


14.go past no mistake past

走过路过,不要错过


15.小明:I am sorry!

老外:I am sorry too!

小明:I am sorry three!

老外:What are you sorry for?

小明:I am sorry five!


16.If you want money,I have no; if you want life,I
have one!

要钱没有,要命一条


17.I call Li old big. toyear 25.

我叫李老大,今年25。


18.you have two down son。

你有两下子。


19.as far as you go to die

有多远,死多远!!!!


20.I give you face you don''t wanna face,you lose you
face ,I turn my face

给你脸你不要脸,你丢脸,我翻脸


How do you do(你做的时候怎么做?)、
Do you understand?(你做的时候下面立起来了吗?)
我的blog:http://szhaitao.blog.hexun.com & http://www.hoolee.com/user/haitao
--以上均为泛泛之谈--
不尽牛人滚滚来,无边硬伤纷纷现 人在江湖(出来的),哪能不挨刀(总归是要的)
网络对话,歧义纷生;你以为明白了对方的话,其实呢?

您所在的IP暂时不能使用低版本的QQ,请到:http://im.qq.com/下载安装最新版的QQ,感谢您对QQ的支持和使用

相关信息:


欢迎光临本社区,您还没有登录,不能发贴子。请在 这里登录