中国开发网: 论坛: 程序员情感CBD: 贴子 293247
pigprince
lenovo is dying....
Lenovo Rethinks I.B.M.'s ThinkPad (Starting at $599)

Article Tools Sponsored By
By JOHN BIGGS
Published: March 9, 2006

When Lenovo, the upstart laptop maker, bought I.B.M.'s ThinkPad division last year, it promised to overhaul Big Blue's staid and expensive line of business computers. Its ThinkPad C100 is a first attempt to deliver on that promise.
Skip to next paragraph
CNET Review: Lenovo C100 Laptop

Technology

Product Reviews: Computers
NYTimes.com's redesigned Technology section has product reviews from CNET and other expanded features.
• Circuits | Product Reviews
• How To's | Products for Sale

The C100, available now in retail stores and at www.lenovo.com, is a low-cost laptop with a built-in optical drive and a 15.4-inch screen. Designed as the workhorse of the new 3000 series, this laptop starts at $599 for a model with an Intel Celeron M processor.

Lenovo has taken its design cues from I.B.M.'s traditional black ThinkPad line, with a few variations. For example, there is no pointing stick, the tiny red dot that once graced the center of most I.B.M. keyboards. Instead, there is a two-button trackpad below the space bar.

The C100 has four U.S.B. 2.0 ports, one FireWire/IEEE 1394 port, and a 3-in-1 card reader. The laptop can last for about four hours on one charge and weighs 6.2 pounds.

The C100 is a budget entry for business computing, but a few of the features, including the large screen and card reader, can help take it out of the boardroom and into the family room. JOHN BIGGS
欢迎访问新版:我读书我存在

www.freecoder.org/~phil

我爱大锁头啊!我爱大锁头!!!!

相关信息:

欢迎光临本社区,您还没有登录,不能发贴子。请在 这里登录