中国开发网: 论坛: 我爱学英语: 贴子 656266
bjwf
脱口而出的100个经典英语句子
脱口而出的100个经典英语句子
出处:新东方
Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?
Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?
All right with you? 你没有问题吧?
<br/>Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗?
<br/>Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧?
<br/>As soon as possible! 尽可能快!
<br/>Back in a moment! 马上回来!
<br/>Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
<br/>Better luck next time! 下次会更好!
<br/>Boy will be boys 本性难移!
<br/>Come to the point! 有话直说!
<br/>Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?
<br/>Does it keep long? 可以保存吗?
Don't be so fussy! 别挑剔了!
<br/>Don't fall for it! 不要上当!
<br/>Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!
<br/>Don't give me that! 少来这套!
<br/>Don't let me down! 别让我失望!
<br/>Don't lose your head! 别乐昏了头!
<br/>Don't over do it! 别做过头了!
<br/>Don't sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦!
<br/>Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!
<br/>Drop me a line! 要写信给我!
<br/>Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快!
<br/>First come first served! 先到先得!
<br/>Get a move on! 快点吧!
<br/>Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我!
<br/>Give him the works! 给他点教训!
<br/>Give me a break! 饶了我吧!
<br/>Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙!
<br/>Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!
<br/>I'll treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你!
<br/>In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出!
<br/>I'm spaced-out! 我开小差了!
<br/>I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍!
<br/>I can't afford that! 我付不起!
<br/>I can't follow you! 我不懂你说的!
<br/>I can't help it! 我情不自禁!
<br/>I couldn't reach him! 我联络不上他!
<br/>I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!
<br/>I don't mean it! 我不是故意的!
<br/>I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧!
<br/>I have no choice! 我别无选择了!
<br/>I watch my money! 视财如命!
<br/>I'll be in touch! 保持联络!
<br/>I'll check it out! 我去看看!
<br/>I'll show you around! 我带你四处逛逛!
<br/>I'll see to it! 我会留意的!
<br/>I'm crazy for you! 我为你疯狂!
<br/>You make me jump! 你下了我一跳!
<br/>Make up your mind. 作个决定吧!
<br/>Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样!
<br/>My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
<br/>Never heard of it! 没听说过!
<br/>Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天!
<br/>No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!
<br/>No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智!
<br/>None of your business! 要你管?
<br/>There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事!
<br/>Now you are really talking! 说得对!
<br/>Please don't rush me! 请不要吹促我!
<br/>Please keep me informed! 请一定要通知我!
<br/>She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁!
<br/>She is under the weather. 她心情不好!
<br/>So far, so good. 过得去。
<br/>Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到!
<br/>Stay away from me! 离我远一点!
<br/>Stay on the ball! 集中注意力!
<br/>That makes no difference. 不都一样吗?
<br/>That's a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题!
<br/>That's always the case! 习以为常!
<br/>That's going too far! 这太离谱了!
<br/>That's more like that! 这才象话嘛!
<br/>The answer is zero! 白忙了!
<br/>The dice is cast! 已成定局了!
<br/>The same as usual! 一如既往!
<br/>The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
<br/>There you go again! 你又来了!
<br/>Time is running out! 没有时间了!
<br/>We better get going! 最好马上就走!
<br/>We'll discuss it later! 回头再说吧!
<br/>We'll find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!
<br/>We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!
<br/>We've been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢!
<br/>What a good deal! 真便宜!
<br/>What a let down! 真令人失望!
<br/>What do you figure? 你有什么想法?
<br/>What happened to you? 你怎么了?
<br/>What should I do? 我应该怎样做?
<br/>What's would you recommend? 你有何意见?
<br/>what's come over you? 你怎么了?
<br/>What's it to you? 这跟你有关吗?
<br/>What's on your mind? 你在想什么?
<br/>Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
<br/>Wouldn't you say so? 你说不是这样吗?
<br/>You are most understanding! 你真体贴!
<br/>You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
<br/>You can't be serious! 你不是认真的吧?
<br/>You can't miss it! 你不可能找不到的!
<br/>You have my word! 我保证!
<br/>You must be joking! 你在开玩笑!
<br/>You set me up! 你出卖我!
<br/>You want a bet? 你敢赌吗?
<br/>You are pulling my leg! 你在开我玩笑吧!
<br/>You won't be lonesome! 你不会寂寞的!
<br/>You've got the picture? 你明白了吗
<br/>are really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
试图在互联网上划出国界的举动是愚蠢的!!!
把人当成猪羊圈养,草料永远都不够!把人当人待,人有无限的创造力! “人口减少一半,人们两倍富有”的观念为“一种非常糟糕的自甘堕落—这背后的潜台词是,似乎中国人是封闭围栏中的动物,对周围那些自己赖以生存的资源,除了咀嚼,别无办法。”

我的像册:http://picasaweb.google.com/bjwf2000/
我的主页: http://bjwf2000.googlepages.com/

相关信息:


欢迎光临本社区,您还没有登录,不能发贴子。请在 这里登录