中国开发网: 论坛: 程序员情感CBD: 贴子 861176
pinxue: 五年级小学生的《一顿丰盛的晚餐》
Grandpa is cooking in our house experts, he burned the food delicious. Today, my stomach is very early, "cuckoo" call, I quickly ran to the kitchen table waiting to taste and serve.
Soon, all delicious served one after another. The first dish is stewed carp, its approach is to first cut open the belly, it's internal organs out, but do not break the fish guts. Then after the Heat put the oil pan. Otherwise the fish will stick to pot. Oil seven mature, the fish in it, pour some wine, onions, ginger and water for ten minutes on the line burning. Braved the fish brought to the table just the slightest heat, and "creak" sound, full house are filled with fish smell, taste food for thought.
Second course is stir-fried vegetables, green vegetables packed in the basin, the delicate green, looking at the color, greedy get my mouth water. The third dish is scrambled eggs whitebait, grandfather to five eggs smashed into the pot, then add one or two clean the silver fish, sauces, stir together, and oil is poured into the pot, heat the oil, etc., the eggs and the whitebait into the pot, stir constantly until the protein coagulation. A delicious whitebait scrambled eggs on the well. Clip one into the mouth, very tasty, really full of praise, but also want to eat eat.
Our soup today is mutton soup carrots, just put them in the pot, with open fire, into the onion ginger and then simmer for an hour then. Grandpa burning out of the soup milky aroma, crisp and not in bad taste fresh and not greasy, our family love to eat.

原文:http://www.tom61.com/youxiuzuowen/xiaoxuewunianjizuowen/2010-10-16/1287234553120060.html

相关信息:

欢迎光临本社区,您还没有登录,不能发贴子。请在 这里登录